The eLearning Company is hiring an Independent Sales Consultant (contract)
Location: remote, USA
The eLearning Company is a custom learning design and development company founded in 2012. We create practical, learner-centered, performance-based solutions for clients in a wide range of industries.
Some of our most popular solutions involve:
- Scenarios and stories
- Videos and animation
- 360 video tours
- Webinars and vILT
- Quick Reference Guides
We’re creative, innovative, and always focused on the needs of the client.
You are a highly motivated salesperson with a consultative approach. You are comfortable guiding clients towards appropriate custom solutions based on their goals, available budget, and resources.
You thrive on making new connections through a high volume of cold-calling, social media outreach, and networking. You enjoy building relationships with potential clients through progressive touchpoints.
You stay up-to-date on eLearning trends, authoring tools, LMSs, best practices, and where the market is going.
You are bright, passionate, trustworthy, motivated, and dependable.
About the Role:
In this role, you will have the overall responsibility for successfully prospecting and converting new business for custom learning solutions.
- Generate opportunities through networking, cold calling, outreach emails, and social media
- Advance potential clients through the sales cycle to close business
- Conduct web demos about our services, processes, and products
- Document outreach efforts and customer data in CRM system
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and conditions with prospective customers
- Interact with internal teams to transition closed business into launched projects
This is a commission-based contract position with uncapped earning potential.
- 3-5+ years of proven sales experience, preferably in the eLearning industry
- Deep understanding of sales prospecting and conversion techniques
- Experience writing eLearning proposals and SOWs
- Ability to present complex learning solutions to C-Level executives
- Excellent written, social media, and phone communication skills
If interested, please tell us about yourself and submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.