The eLearning Company is hiring an eLearning Project Manager (contract)
Location: remote, USA
At The eLearning Company, we work to disrupt the status quo and create higher level expectations for eLearning. We are all about creating learner-centered, performance-based solutions. We’re creative, innovative, and always focused on the end game.
You are an organizational ninja with an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset. You are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects you oversee. You thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
You stay up-to-date on eLearning trends, authoring tools, LMSs, best practices, and where the market is going. You use that knowledge to simultaneously push the boundaries and shape the parameters of specific eLearning projects, given the project goals, available budget, and resources.
You have strong ideas, and you welcome collaboration and feedback in the interest of creating transformative learning solutions. You are bright, passionate, trustworthy, motivated, and dependable.
About the Role:
In this role, you will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing of eLearning projects.
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Lead and direct the work of project team members
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Define expectations for project team members and communicate regularly to ensure progress is tracking appropriately and expectations are being met
- Work with clients to review project expectations, define appropriate communication channels, define roles & responsibilities, and discuss development and review processes
- Develop detailed and comprehensive project plans to monitor and track progress
- Organize and manage files and assets
- Source and coordinate external talent and assets, as needed
- Maintain version control of project deliverables throughout project lifecycle
- Prior to client reviews, review deliverables internally from a design perspective and quality perspective to ensure expectations are being met
- Manage review cycles, ensuring that clients understand the deliverables and expectations for review; that client feedback is clear, practical, and actionable; and that edits are implemented correctly
- Formally present ideas, status updates, and deliverables to internal and external stakeholders throughout project lifecycle
- Identify and document risks, issues, alternatives, and recommendations in an effective manner suitable for executive or client consumption
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Maintain absolute attention to detail and high quality standards
- Deliver on commitments and demonstrate exceptional follow through
- 3-5+ years of proven experience successfully managing eLearning projects and teams
- Ability to manage and resolve challenges, risks, and conflicts with a positive attitude
- Excellent leadership, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with authoring tools such as Articulate 360 Suite of products
- Understanding of how people learn using digital media and insight into the psychology of learning
- Ability to travel, if needed
- PMP certification is a plus
If interested, please tell us about yourself and submit a resume to email@example.com.