The eLearning Company is hiring an Instructional Designer for Articulate 360 projects (contract)
Location: remote, USA
At The eLearning Company, we work to disrupt the status quo and create higher level expectations for eLearning. We are all about creating learner-centered, performance-based solutions. We’re creative, innovative, and always focused on the end game.
You possess a strong entrepreneurial and innovative mindset. You are not limited by how eLearning has been done before, but inspired by a vision of how it could be. You have strong ideas, and you welcome collaboration and feedback in the interest of creating transformative learning solutions. You are bright, passionate, trustworthy, motivated, and dependable.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to conceptualize, design, and write highly compelling scripts and storyboards
- Design forward-thinking, performance-based learning solutions leveraging a variety of media
- Formally present ideas and deliverables to internal and external stakeholders throughout projects
- Work with development team to implement design vision, from early concept phases through editing and sign-off phases
- Liaise with stakeholders, subject matter experts, external talent, and development team to ensure clear and consistent communication
- Collect, analyze, and prioritize feedback from stakeholders
- Maintain absolute attention to detail and high quality standards
- Deliver on commitments and demonstrate exceptional follow through
- Participate in team discussions to share best practices and identify emerging learning needs and trends
- Experience with Articulate 360 Suite of products (through beta testing or as an early adopter)
- 3-5+ years as an instructional designer for eLearning projects
- Understanding of how people learn using digital media and insight into the psychology of learning
- Strong organizational skills are a must
- Desire to learn complex material and ability to communicate difficult concepts using clear and simple language and visuals (We firmly believe that to teach, you must first understand.)
- Ability to travel, if needed
If interested, please tell us about yourself and submit a resume to email@example.com.